ESOS (Energy Savings Opportunity Scheme) Appreciation and Interpretation
You need this course if…
- You or your organisation employs at least 250 people or,
- It employs less than 250 people but has an annual turnover in excess of 50 million euro, and an annual balance sheet in excess of 43 million euro.
- Your organisation wishes to implement a formal energy management system standard.
- You need to fully understand the implications the ESOS scheme will have on your organisation.
- You wish to pursue a career in energy management.
You will learn …
- Purpose and intent of the Energy Savings Opportunity Scheme (ESOS).
- ESOS Requirements.
- Relationship with ISO 50001.
- Energy Legislation & Guidance.
- Energy Surveys & Auditing for ESOS.
- Practical Energy Management and Efficiency.
- IRCA qualification process for lead energy assessors.
You will need …
- There are no pre-learning requirements for this course but knowledge of your organisation’s energy consumption or environmental management system would be beneficial.
Your future development
- ISO 50001 Management Briefing.
- ISO 50001 Appreciation and Interpretation.
- ISO 50001 Internal Auditor.
- ISO 50001 EnMS Lead Auditor.
- ISO 50001 EnMS Auditor/Lead Auditor Conversion.
- Energy Management Principles.
- ISO 50001 Essentials for the Energy Team.
Course length 1 day