Anti-Bribery Management System (ISO 37001) Appreciation and Interpretation
You need this course if ...
- You are either a senior manager, a compliance/ethics manager or a management systems representative
- You wish to gain a greater understanding of how an Anti-Bribery Management System (ABMS) can help enhance your business objectives
- You are involved in corporate governance and/or risk management and/or human resource management
You will learn ...
- Recognise the interrelationship between business risk and anti-bribery expectations
- Relate the PDCA continual improvement model to BS 10500
- Explain the business benefits associated with implementing and maintaining an ABMS
- Describe the principal requirements of an ABMS based on BS 10500
- Identify similarities between BS 10500 and other management system standards, e.g. ISO 9001
You will need …
- to be familiar with the critical operational activities that underpin the delivery of services and products provided by your organisation
- A basic appreciation of management system frameworks is desirable
|13 Nov 2017||London||
|19 Feb 2018||LRQA Birmingham - LRQA Birmingham - Birmingham West Midlands||
|21 May 2018||Cheshire||
We also recommend these related courses to deepen your knowledge of this subject and take your skills up to the next level. Feel free to get in touch with our Client Service Team on 0800 328 6543 if you’d like more advice about which course is right for you or your team.