BS 11000 Collaborative Business Relationships Appreciation, Interpretation And Application
You need this course if ...
- You need to gain an appreciation of BS 11000-1 Collaborative Business Relationships
- You need to review the effectiveness of your organisation’s current approach to management or collaborative partnerships
- You work at operational level or have some responsibility for business improvement
- You work as a senior manager, overseeing the Quality Management System and need to maximise its value to your business
- You are planning to take your personal development to senior management level
You will learn ...
- To outline the collaborative business partnerships guidance defined in BS 11000-1
- To develop an understanding of your organisation’s current abilities and potential blockers to collaboration with business partners
- To describe what is required to develop a Relationship Management Plan (RMP)
- To explain the 8 phases of BS 11000
- To have a better understand cultural changes that may be required within your organisation to allow true collaborative business relationships to occur
- You will also develop an action plan for your organisation’s next steps towards better collaboration with business partners
You will need …
- Knowledge of areas or projects within your organisation which where collaboration is currently happening or may potentially happen in the future
- Basic knowledge of ISO 9001
We also recommend these related courses to deepen your knowledge of this subject and take your skills up to the next level. Feel free to get in touch with our Client Service Team on 0800 328 6543 if you’d like more advice about which course is right for you or your team.