Business Continuity Systems - Exercising and Testing
You need this course if ...
- you are developing a Business Continuity Management System and need to conduct in-depth validation of it
- you have system responsibility for Business Continuity and lead a team of internal auditors
- you are an existing internal auditor using other criteria (such as ISO9001, ISO14001 etc.) and want to widen your knowledge
You will learn ...
- the key elements of a BCMS
- how to plan and manage a risk-based exercise and audit programme of your BCMS
- how to plan and conduct desk-top walk-throughs, scenarios, tests and simulations
- how to capture and report lessons learnt from exercises and report them to top management
- how to increase the robustness of your BCMS plans/procedures using the results from exercises and internal audits
You will need …
- to have basic internal audit experience to any management system standard
- ideally to have attended our ISO 22301 Appreciation and Interpretation course prior to this course
|26 - 27 Oct 2017||LRQA Birmingham - LRQA Birmingham - Birmingham West Midlands||
|08 - 09 Mar 2018||London||
We also recommend these related courses to deepen your knowledge of this subject and take your skills up to the next level. Feel free to get in touch with our Client Service Team on 0800 328 6543 if you’d like more advice about which course is right for you or your team.