EMS Auditing for QMS Auditors
You need this course if ...
- you are an experienced Internal QMS Auditor who wants to carry out EMS or combined QMS/EMS internal audits
You will learn ...
- the purpose, intent and key requirements of ISO 14001 and the similarities with ISO 9001
- the business benefits of implementing an EMS and the background to ISO 14001 and EMAS
- the contribution internal EMS audits can make to the effectiveness of your management system
- how to determine environmental aspects and impacts
- the importance and relevance of environmental aspects and impacts and environmental legislation
- how to plan your audits by developing effective checklists
- how to verify that current practice in your organisation conforms with defined requirements
- that auditing for conformity can improve the stability and robustness of management systems
- to gather objective evidence through observation, interviewing and sampling of documentation
- to report findings accurately
- what corrective action is and who is responsible for taking action
- how to follow up and verify the effectiveness of corrective action taken
You will need …
- ideally to have received formal training in internal auditing of a QMS and have carried out a number of audits
We also recommend these related courses to deepen your knowledge of this subject and take your skills up to the next level. Feel free to get in touch with our Client Service Team on 0800 328 6543 if you’d like more advice about which course is right for you or your team.