Environmental Legislation - Getting Started
You need this course if ...
- you want an understanding of the basic environmental legislation applicable to your organisation
You will learn ...
- who are the key environmental regulators in the UK
- the importance and relevance of environmental legislation
- how to identify and access applicable environmental legislation
- the purpose, intent and key requirements of commonly applicable environmental legislation
- how environmental management systems should help ensure that your legal obligations are met
You will need …
- no previous training
- Delegates will need to bring a laptop with wi-fi capability
To complement the ongoing transitions to ISO 9001 and ISO 14001, LRQA has added two new Institute of Risk Management (IRM) accredited business risk training courses to its portfolio. The Enterprise Risk Management course provides an enterprise-wide approach to managing organisational risk using an integrated approach, whereas the Business Risk and Resilience course caters for organisational risk management, business continuity and resilience. These highly interactive 2 day courses focus on the wider organisational context, and encompass ISO 31000 risk management principles.
We also recommend these related courses to deepen your knowledge of this subject and take your skills up to the next level. Feel free to get in touch with our Client Service Team on 0800 328 6543 if you’d like more advice about which course is right for you or your team.