Facilitating Risk-based Auditing
You need this course if ...
- you are looking to develop a risk-based thinking approach to audit planning
- you are looking for ways to add more value through your audit process
You will learn ...
- how and where risk-based thinking fits into the audit cycle
- about the typical barriers which often limit audit effectiveness
- about risk fundamentals including structure of ISO 31000 and supporting vocabulary
- how to go about planning and scoping a risk-based audit
You will need …
- to be a management system practitioner
To complement the ongoing transitions to ISO 9001 and ISO 14001, LRQA has added two new Institute of Risk Management (IRM) accredited business risk training courses to its portfolio. The Enterprise Risk Management course provides an enterprise-wide approach to managing organisational risk using an integrated approach, whereas the Business Risk and Resilience course caters for organisational risk management, business continuity and resilience. These highly interactive 2 day courses focus on the wider organisational context, and encompass ISO 31000 risk management principles
We also recommend these related courses to deepen your knowledge of this subject and take your skills up to the next level. Feel free to get in touch with our Client Service Team on 0800 328 6543 if you’d like more advice about which course is right for you or your team.