Introduction to Integrated Management Systems
You need this course if ...
- You are considering integrating two or more of the following management systems: Quality, Environmental or Occupational Health and Safety.
You will learn ...
- What an integrated management system (IMS) is, when based on management system standards.
- The role of managers in developing an IMS.
- How PAS 99 provides a framework on which to develop an IMS.
You will need …
- To understand the roles of management and the basics of how organisations work.
- Knowledge of any, or all, of the following standards: ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001.
Your future development
- EMS and H&S Internal Auditing.
- Integrated Management Systems Auditor.
- Management Systems Documented Information.
- Management Briefings (in-company only).
- See our Business Improvement courses
Note: This course has been revised to reflect the release in 2015 of ISO 9001 and ISO 14001
We also recommend these related courses to deepen your knowledge of this subject and take your skills up to the next level. Feel free to get in touch with our Client Service Team on 0800 328 6543 if you’d like more advice about which course is right for you or your team.