ISO 13485 Implementation
You need this course if ...
- you want to design and implement an effective QMS based on ISO 13485
- you are preparing for ISO 13485 certification
- you want to improve the effectiveness of your current system
You will learn ...
- how to implement a QMS based on ISO 13485
- how to develop a quality policy and objectives, and the need for documenting systems, processes and typical methods
- key features of risk assessment as defined in ISO 13485
- the importance and relevance of legislation
- the significance of process and environmental controls - for example, clean rooms, sterilisation, personnel controls
- to plan and manage your internal quality auditing activities
- how to eliminate the causes of problems through effective corrective action
- to develop an appropriate management review process and implement processes for improving the effectiveness of the system
You will need …
- to have knowledge of ISO 13485 - ideally you will have already attended the ISO 13485 Appreciation and Interpretation course
|19 - 20 Sep 2017||LRQA Birmingham - LRQA Birmingham - Birmingham West Midlands||
|05 - 06 Dec 2017||London||
|06 - 07 Mar 2018||LRQA Birmingham - LRQA Birmingham - Birmingham West Midlands||
|05 - 06 Jun 2018||London||
We also recommend these related courses to deepen your knowledge of this subject and take your skills up to the next level. Feel free to get in touch with our Client Service Team on 0800 328 6543 if you’d like more advice about which course is right for you or your team.