ISO 22301 Appreciation and Interpretation
You need this course if ...
- You are concerned with corporate governance, risk management or information security.
- Your responsibilities include ensuring the on-going availability of your organisation’s products and/or services.
- You wish to understand how Quality Management may develop in the future.
- You want to understand how a Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) can help meet business objectives.
- Your organisation is planning to obtain certification to ISO 22301:2012
You will learn ...
- The role of ISO 22301:2012 in contributing to organisational and societal security and the business benefits of Business Continuity Management (BCM).
- The requirements of ISO22301:2012 and how they relate to the key components of an effective Business Continuity Management System.
- How they can integrate with an existing Management System.
- The basics of Business Impact Analysis and Risk Assessment principles within an organisational resilience context.
- The requirements for planning and operational controls for mitigating and managing an organisation’s ability to manage disruptive incidents.
- The requirements for incident management and continuity plans development.
- Key components related to monitoring and reviewing the BCMS effectiveness such as Exercise and Testing and Internal Auditing.
You will need …
To complement the ongoing transitions to ISO 9001 and ISO 14001, LRQA has added two new Institute of Risk Management (IRM) accredited business risk training courses to its portfolio. The Enterprise Risk Management course provides an enterprise-wide approach to managing organisational risk using an integrated approach, whereas the Business Risk and Resilience course caters for organisational risk management, business continuity and resilience. These highly interactive 2 day courses focus on the wider organisational context, and encompass ISO 31000 risk management principles.
|05 Mar 2018||London||
We also recommend these related courses to deepen your knowledge of this subject and take your skills up to the next level. Feel free to get in touch with our Client Service Team on 0800 328 6543 if you’d like more advice about which course is right for you or your team.