ISO 28000 Auditor/Lead Auditor
You need this course if ...
- you want to audit Security Management Systems (SMS) against ISO 28000
- you are an Auditor or SMS Manager and want to add to your credibility with a widely accepted qualification
You will learn ...
- the background to ISO 28000 and related security management schemes
- the purpose, intent and key requirements of ISO 28000 and links to other security management schemes
- the roles and responsibilities of a SMS auditor and lead auditor
- how to identify security threats and apply effective risk assessment procedures
- the regulatory threats of a SMS
- how to plan and execute SMS audits
- how to report audit findings against SMS requirements
- what corrective action is and who is responsible for taking action
You will need …
- knowledge and understanding of ISO 28000 and experience of auditing
- ideally to have attended our ISO 28000 Appreciation and Interpretation course
- knowledge of supply chains
We also recommend these related courses to deepen your knowledge of this subject and take your skills up to the next level. Feel free to get in touch with our Client Service Team on 0800 328 6543 if you’d like more advice about which course is right for you or your team.