ISO 28000 Implementation of Security Management Systems
You need this course if ...
- you want to know how to design and implement an effective Security Management System (SMS)
- you are preparing for ISO 28000 certification
You will learn ...
- the requirements of ISO 28000, how it relates to other management systems and how it is possible to integrate a SMS into existing systems
- how to initiate the development of an appropriate methodology to identify and evaluate security related threats, risks and hazards in your organisation’s supply chain
- how to start the development of appropriate security policies, objectives and targets
- how to address some of the issues that an organisation may face during the implementation of a SMS
- what will be required to obtain third party certification to ISO 28000
You will need …
- to have attended our ISO 28000 Appreciation and Interpretation course, or
- have a basic knowledge of the requirements of ISO 28000
We also recommend these related courses to deepen your knowledge of this subject and take your skills up to the next level. Feel free to get in touch with our Client Service Team on 0800 328 6543 if you’d like more advice about which course is right for you or your team.