ISO 28007 Appreciation and Interpretation
You need this course if ...
- you are thinking of pursuing ISO28007 certification
- you want to raise your awareness and understanding of ISO 28007
You will learn ...
- about Supply Chain Security in the Marine sector
- about Private Maritime Security Companies (PMSC) operations, activities, threats and risks
- PMSC competence needs and training requirements
- The requirements of ISO/PAS 28007 and how it is applied to assess PMSCs
- The principles and relevant requirements of humanitarian and human rights, and their application by PMSC operations in the maritime sector
- The use of force in accordance with relevant national requirements, both legally and advisory during sea passage
- PMSC security plans and how these work with the ship’s own management system during a security incident, including escalation management
- The requirements for appropriate management of equipment, including the control, export and import of weapons
You will need …
- no previous experience or training in ISO 28007