Energy Management Principles
You need this course if ...
- You wish to gain an understanding of key energy management principles.
You will learn ...
- The principles of fuel combustion, heat transfer and energy flow
- The relevant sources of energy regulation, guidelines and standards
- The typical methods and technologies for increasing efficiency
- Energy measurement units, sources, costs, tariffs and scheduling
- Energy use data analysis methods
- Energy performance indicators, monitoring and performance measurement
- The impact of organisational processes and equipment on energy efficiency.
You will need …
- No previous knowledge or experience of ISO 50001, energy management systems and energy management principles.
|08 Mar 2018||London||
We also recommend these related courses to deepen your knowledge of this subject and take your skills up to the next level. Feel free to get in touch with our Client Service Team on 0800 328 6543 if you’d like more advice about which course is right for you or your team.