ISO 50001 Internal Auditor
You need this course if ...
- You want to be an Internal EnMS Auditor
- You wish to extend your auditing skills and knowledge in order to verify the effective implementation and maintenance of an energy management system.
You will learn ...
- The purpose, structure and key requirements of ISO 50001.
- The responsibilities of an internal EnMS auditor.
- To plan, conduct and report EnMS audits.
- The contribution internal EnMS audits can make to the effectiveness of your management system and your business.
- How to verify that current practice in your organisation conforms to defined requirements.
- How auditing for conformity can improve the stability and robustness of your management system.
- To gather objective evidence through observation, interviewing and sampling, report findings accurately, definition and responsibility for corrective action.
You will need …
- Previous training and experience as an internal auditor for another management system standard
- Knowledge of key energy management principles
- Ideally to have attended our ISO 50001 Energy Management Principles Course or Essentials for Energy Management Team course.
|19 - 20 Sep 2017||LRQA Birmingham - LRQA Birmingham - Birmingham West Midlands||
|06 - 07 Mar 2018||London||
We also recommend these related courses to deepen your knowledge of this subject and take your skills up to the next level. Feel free to get in touch with our Client Service Team on 0800 328 6543 if you’d like more advice about which course is right for you or your team.