ISO 9001:2015 / ISO 14001:2015 New Standards Summary
You need this course if...
- You are responsible or involved in the transition to the new standards
- You are top/senior management and what to understand the possible impact of the new changes to the standards and your role and responsibility in implementing the new standards
- you want to understand the main areas of change and focus within the new standard
You will learn …
- What Annex SL is, how it is going to shape all ISO Standards published from now on and how Annex SL may be used as the basis for an integrated management system
- The impact of Annex SL on ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015
- Risk management challenges
- New leadership requirements
- What is required for process management
- The challenges for performance evaluation
- How long a transition period you have before the changes become mandatory
You will need …
- To possess knowledge of the current ISO 9001: 2008 and ISO 14001:2004 ideally, but is not essential
- Half day
- 09:30 start 12:30 finish.
- Start and end time may be adjusted to meet needs of the client for an in-company event.
New Standards Summary Delivery Options
We understand that our clients are unique and will require different delivery methods of the summary to suit the complexity and structure of their organisation. Please do not hesitate to contact us for further information or pricing on any of the below options.
Option 1: Public training
The ‘New Standards Summary’ is delivered in many locations across the UK. The summary will be presented by a qualified trainer with a wealth of technical and training experience. All of our trainers have experience of quality and environmental systems within various sectors..
Option 2: In-house training
Bring our experience into your organisation to deliver the ‘New Standards Summary’ for a personalised learning experience that will be aligned with your current systems, organisation and objectives. Your team will acquire understanding and knowledge at the same time, promoting team work and consistency in approach to the implementation of the new standards.
Option 3: Pre-recorded / Live ‘New Standards Summary Webinar
If your organisation is spread across numerous locations, or you have a large number of employees to train, why not talk to us about our pre-recorded ‘New Standard Summary’ webinar which can be delivered and shard across your organisation, global sites and teams. This delivery option will ensure consistency of understanding, knowledge and content delivery. Alternatively, if you would like the webinar content to be customised to reflect your organisation and management systems, we can deliver a live webinar to your employees.
Option 4: New Standards Summary e-learning solution
Every organisation is unique, with its own objectives and challenges. Working in partnership with you we will identify your requirements and create a bespoke, tailored e-learning solution that can be rolled out across your organisation. The e-learning package can include exercises and tests on the main areas of focus within the new standards, ensuring that your teams have a consistent learning experience and giving you the visibility of their progress.
To discuss any of the above options call one of our experienced training advisors on 0800 328 6543 or firstname.lastname@example.org