IATF 16949:2016 Internal Auditor
You need this course if ...
- you are an Internal Auditor working in the automotive industry, whose QMS conforms to, or is developing towards, ISO/TS 16949
You will learn ...
- the contribution internal audits can make to the effectiveness of your management system
- how to use processes, including Customer Oriented Processes (COPs), to audit the effective implementation of your quality system
- to plan, conduct and report internal audits in accordance with automotive industry requirements
- how to verify that current practice conforms with defined requirements, including customer specific requirements
- to verify that associated tools which support the requirements of ISO/TS 16949 are implemented effectively
- that auditing for conformity can improve the stability and robustness of management systems
- to gather objective evidence through observation, interviewing and sampling of documents
- to report findings accurately against the requirements of ISO/TS 16949
- what corrective action is and who is responsible for the action
- how to follow up and verify the effectiveness of corrective action taken
You will need …
- a working knowledge of the automotive industry and ISO/TS 16949 would be an advantage
- ideally to attend our ISO/TS 16949 Appreciation and Interpretation course prior to this course
|31 Aug - 01 Sep 2017||Prospero House - Prospero House - LONDON||
|17 - 18 Oct 2017||LRQA Birmingham - LRQA Birmingham - Birmingham West Midlands||
|14 - 15 Dec 2017||LRQA Birmingham - LRQA Birmingham - Birmingham West Midlands||
|15 - 16 Mar 2018||Cranage Hall - Cranage Hall - Holmes Chapel Cheshire||
|12 - 13 Apr 2018||Prospero House - Prospero House - LONDON||
|13 - 14 Jun 2018||Prospero House - Prospero House - LONDON||
We also recommend these related courses to deepen your knowledge of this subject and take your skills up to the next level. Feel free to get in touch with our Client Service Team on 0800 328 6543 if you’d like more advice about which course is right for you or your team.