ISO/TS 16949 Management Briefing
You need this course if...
- you are thinking of pursuing ISO/TS 16949 certification
- you want to raise your awareness and understanding of ISO/TS 16949 and how it links to effective business control and performance
- you want to re-invigorate your ISO/TS 16949 based management system
You will learn...
- about the background to the development of ISO/TS 16949
- about the purpose, intent and key goals of ISO/TS 16949 throughout the automotive supply chain
- why objectives are so important
- the difference between procedure and process
- how process effectiveness links to business performance
- about the responsibilities imposed on the management team by ISO/TS 16949
- why the management review process is so important
- the business benefits to be gained from an effectively deployed management system
You will need...
- no previous experience or training in quality or ISO/TS 16949