Leadership for Results
You need this course if ...
- you are a team leader or manager involved in building and motivating a productive team
By the end of the programme you will have ...
- described the links between culture and values and the ways in which managers can influence behaviour
- examined and defined your role in creating a motivational working environment
- identified clear management actions to create the model of commitment
- identified the ways in which you can win commitment through leadership
- practised influencing skills to ensure commitment, rather than compliance
- demonstrated your ability to choose the appropriate leadership style for each stage of development of the team and the individual
- defined the characteristics of a high-performing team and examined their own team against those criteria
- practised group consensus and determined ways of introducing consensus as a way of building commitment to decisions
- examined how and why people behave as they do and the impact of culture, beliefs and attitudes on behaviour
- defined the role of the facilitator and demonstrated your understanding of the role of the manager as a facilitator