Managing for Sustained Success - ISO 9004:2009
You need this course if ...
- You need to take the effectiveness of your organisation's QMS to the next level - linking operational aspects to its strategic intent
- You need to increase your QMS' ability to support and deliver in times of crisis - linking to business continuity and risk management
- You work at operational level and have some responsibility for the QMS, perhaps as a management representative or an internal auditor
- You work as a senior manager, overseeing the QMS and need to maximise its value to your business
- You need a basic understanding of issues critical to most senior management such as business continuity and risk
- You plan for your personal development or career path to take to senior management level
You will learn ...
- Business Sustainability from the ISO 9001 perspective
- The basics of Risk Management and Business Continuity, supported by a Business Impact Analysis (BIA) workshop
- Core components of Strategic Management
- An alternative approach to system audits called Self-Assessment
You will need …
- Prior basic knowledge of ISO 9001, but not necessarily an expert in it
We also recommend these related courses to deepen your knowledge of this subject and take your skills up to the next level. Feel free to get in touch with our Client Service Team on 0800 328 6543 if you’d like more advice about which course is right for you or your team.