New Health and Safety Systems Manager
You need this course if ...
- you want to develop the necessary skills to fulfil your role more effectively
- you want to implement and improve your health and safety management system to support your business
- you are new to the role of Health and Safety Systems Manager
You will learn ...
- how to fulfil the role of a Health and Safety Systems Manager and manage your systems effectively
- the requirements of OHSAS 18001 and how they relate to each other to form a robust system
- the need for documenting systems, processes and typical methods
to develop health and safety policies and objectives that support your business
to plan and manage your internal health and safety auditing activities
how to eliminate the causes of problems through effective corrective action
to develop an appropriate management review process and implement processes for continual improvement
what to expect from 3rd party assessment
You will need …
- no previous experience or training in OHSAS 18001
|25 - 27 Oct 2017||Prospero House - Prospero House - LONDON||
|04 - 06 Apr 2018||Cranage Hall - Cranage Hall - Holmes Chapel Cheshire||
We also recommend these related courses to deepen your knowledge of this subject and take your skills up to the next level. Feel free to get in touch with our Client Service Team on 0800 328 6543 if you’d like more advice about which course is right for you or your team.