Implementing an ISO 14001 Environmental Management System
You need this course if ...
- you want to know how to design and implement an effective Environmental Management Systems (EMS)
- you are preparing for ISO 14001 certification
You will learn ...
- the value of an effective EMS and its contribution to your business
- the background and development of ISO 14001
- the purpose, intent and key requirements of ISO 14001
- how to address the requirements concerning organisation context and planning
- how to develop an environmental policy and objectives
- how to determine environmental aspects and impacts
- the importance and relevance of environmental legislation
- approaches to implementing an EMS
You will need …
- a basic knowledge of the requirements of ISO 14001
Your future development
- New Environmental Systems Manager
- Management Systems Documented Information
- Internal EMS Auditor
- EMS Auditor/Lead Auditor
- See our Business Improvement courses
|25 - 26 Jan 2018||West One - West One - London||
We also recommend these related courses to deepen your knowledge of this subject and take your skills up to the next level. Feel free to get in touch with our Client Service Team on 0800 328 6543 if you’d like more advice about which course is right for you or your team.