QMS Auditor/Lead Auditor CQI & IRCA Certified
You need this course if ...
- you want to audit Quality Management Systems against ISO 9001 requirements
- you are an Auditor or Quality System Manager and want to add to your credibility with a widely accepted qualification
- you want to satisfy the formal training requirements for IRCA certification
You will learn ...
- the purpose of a QMS and the ISO 9000 principles of quality management
- essential definitions to help you interpret and audit ISO 9001 requirements
- to analyse ISO 9001 clauses and suggest examples of evidence that would show conformance with these requirements
- the roles and responsibilities of an auditor and lead auditor
- to plan and conduct an interview with top management and evaluate an organisation’s quality policy and objectives
- to prepare an on-site audit plan that establishes effective audit trails across processes and between members of an audit team
- how to audit processes for conformance and effectiveness, including any specific quality objectives
- to prepare thoroughly for audit and produce process based checklists
- to gather objective evidence through observation, interviewing and reviewing documentation
- how to evaluate objective evidence and correctly identify conformance and non-conformance with requirements
- to report findings accurately against requirements of ISO 9001, write and grade non-conformity reports and evaluate proposals for corrective action
- how to relate your audit findings to the policy and objectives of the organisation and present your overall evaluation to top management
You will need …
- knowledge and understanding of ISO 9001 and experience of auditing
- ideally to have attended our ISO 9001 Appreciation and Interpretation course
- to understand the basics of how organisations work and the role of top management
- to have good knowledge of ISO 9001 and possess knowledge of these quality management principles and concepts: the Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA) cycle; the relationship between quality management and customer satisfaction; commonly used quality management terms and definitions and the seven Quality Management Principles as given in ISO 9000; the process approach used in quality management; the Model of a Process Based Quality Management System; the structure and content of ISO 9001.
- Complete approximately 2 hours of pre-course work prior to attending the course.
Your future development
- OH&S and EMS Auditor/Lead Auditor conversion courses
- Tutored Audits (coached live audit at your company)
- See our Business Improvement courses
This course meets the requirements of the IRCA ISO 9001:2015 QMS Auditor/Lead Auditor course criteria IRCA/9153
|11 - 15 Sep 2017||Milton Hill House - Milton Hill House - Steventon Oxfordshire||
|09 - 13 Oct 2017||Milton Hill House - Milton Hill House - Steventon Oxfordshire||
|30 Oct - 03 Nov 2017||West One - West One - London||
|13 - 17 Nov 2017||Cranage Hall - Cranage Hall - Holmes Chapel Cheshire||
|20 - 24 Nov 2017||LRQA Birmingham - LRQA Birmingham - Birmingham West Midlands||
|15 - 19 Jan 2018||The Westerwood - The Westerwood - Glasgow||
|29 Jan - 02 Feb 2018||LR GTC Southampton - LR GTC Southampton - SOUTHAMPTON||
|26 Feb - 02 Mar 2018||LRQA Birmingham - LRQA Birmingham - Birmingham West Midlands||
|09 - 13 Apr 2018||Novotel Newcastle - Novotel Newcastle - NEWCASTLE UPON TYNE Northumberland||
|14 - 18 May 2018||Cambridge Belfry - Cambridge Belfry - CAMBRIDGE||
|18 - 22 Jun 2018||Milton Hill House - Milton Hill House - Steventon Oxfordshire||
We also recommend these related courses to deepen your knowledge of this subject and take your skills up to the next level. Feel free to get in touch with our Client Service Team on 0800 328 6543 if you’d like more advice about which course is right for you or your team.