QMS Management Briefing
You need this course if ...
- you are thinking of pursuing ISO 9001 certification
- you want to raise your awareness and understanding of ISO 9001 and how it links to effective business control and performance
- you want to re-invigorate your QMS
You will learn ...
- about the 8 key principles that underpin ISO 9001
- about the purpose of a QMS
- why objectives are so important
- the difference between procedure and process
- how process effectiveness links to business performance
- about the responsibilities imposed on the management team by ISO 9001
- why the management review process is so important
- the business benefits to be gained from an effectively deployed QMS
You will need …
- no previous experience or training in quality or ISO 9001
We also recommend these related courses to deepen your knowledge of this subject and take your skills up to the next level. Feel free to get in touch with our Client Service Team on 0800 328 6543 if you’d like more advice about which course is right for you or your team.