You need this course if ...
- Your organisation is adopting the TickITplus scheme as a driver for process improvements and certification.
- Your organisation is intending to conduct TickITplus internal or external assessments
- You are wishing to become a registered TickITplus Foundation level assessor or practitioner
You will learn ...
- What are the benefits of a capability based approach to improvements and assessments
- The basics behind capability evaluations based on ISO 15504-2
- The concepts introduced by TickITplus
- The design and construction of the Base Process Library
- How to construct a Process Reference Model from the Base Process Library
- How to prepare for an external certification assessment
- How to conduct an assessment and produce a Process Assessment Model
You will need …
- Practical experience of implementing and improving an ISO 9001-compliant quality management system in an IT-rich environment
- To have had experience in conducting and reporting audits
- A copy of the latest version of the Base Process Library
|08 - 09 Nov 2017||West One - West One - London||
|16 - 17 Jan 2018||LRQA Birmingham - LRQA Birmingham - Birmingham West Midlands||
|14 - 15 Mar 2018||Wychwood Park - Wychwood Park - Weston Cheshire||
|12 - 13 Jun 2018||Prospero House - Prospero House - LONDON||
We also recommend these related courses to deepen your knowledge of this subject and take your skills up to the next level. Feel free to get in touch with our Client Service Team on 0800 328 6543 if you’d like more advice about which course is right for you or your team.