ISO 27001 Auditor/Lead Auditor
You need this course if ...
- you want to audit Information Security Management Systems (ISMS) against ISO/IEC 27001 requirements
- you are an Auditor, Consultant or ISMS Manager and want to add to your credibility with a widely accepted qualification
- you want to satisfy the formal training requirements for IRCA certification
You will learn ...
- the importance of information security for the organisation and its customers
- essential definitions to help you interpret and audit ISO/IEC 27001 requirements
- how to review the typical documentation an organisation would prepare to meet the requirements of ISO/IEC 27001
- how to produce a practical value added documentation audit report
- how to audit selected security controls
- how to plan, conduct and conclude a practical audit of a security related organisation
- how to control and work with an audit team with practical examples related to an ISMS audit
- the skills needed to audit processes and their interaction with other processes
- to report findings accurately against ISO/IEC 27001, write and grade non-conformity reports and evaluate proposals for corrective action
- how to evaluate corrective action effectively to eliminate causes of problems
You will need …
- to understand the Plan-Do-Check-Act cycle, possess knowledge of information security management principles and concepts including the need for information security, the assignment of responsibility for information security, management commitment and the interests of stakeholders
- knowledge and understanding of ISO/IEC 27001 and experience of auditing
- ideally to have attended our ISO/IEC 27001 Appreciation and Interpretation course
- to understand the basics of how organisations work and the role of top management
- to complete approximately 2 hours of pre course work prior to attending the course
The Course delivered reflects the new ISO 27001 standard.
|04 - 08 Sep 2017||Cranage Hall - Cranage Hall - Holmes Chapel Cheshire||
|23 - 27 Oct 2017||Prospero House - Prospero House - LONDON||
|04 - 08 Dec 2017||LRQA Birmingham - LRQA Birmingham - Birmingham West Midlands||
|15 - 19 Jan 2018||Cranage Hall - Cranage Hall - Holmes Chapel Cheshire||
|05 - 09 Mar 2018||Prospero House - Prospero House - LONDON||
|16 - 20 Apr 2018||LRQA Birmingham - LRQA Birmingham - Birmingham West Midlands||
|11 - 15 Jun 2018||West One - West One - London||
We also recommend these related courses to deepen your knowledge of this subject and take your skills up to the next level. Feel free to get in touch with our Client Service Team on 0800 328 6543 if you’d like more advice about which course is right for you or your team.