You need this course if ...
- you want to refresh your knowledge of internal QMS auditing
- you need the opportunity to re-visit and apply key audit skills
- you audit infrequently and need the opportunity to discuss audit topics with experienced auditors
You will learn ...
- the audit requirements in ISO 9001
- the key audit activities in the audit process
- how to prepare for an audit, with emphasis on how to construct
- how to gather audit evidence making use of interviewing, observation and document review skills
- how to evaluate audit evidence
- how to write nonconformity reports
- how to verify the effectiveness of corrective action
- how to conduct a follow up audit
You will need …
- to have some experience/knowledge of conducting QMS audits
We also recommend these related courses to deepen your knowledge of this subject and take your skills up to the next level. Feel free to get in touch with our Client Service Team on 0800 328 6543 if you’d like more advice about which course is right for you or your team.