You need this course if ...
- You want your audit reports to be professional and make a difference
- you want to develop your audit knowledge and skills as part of your Continuing Professional Development
You will learn ...
- how to engage your readers
- techniques and ideas for clear writing
- how to determine the cause and impact of a nonconformance
- to report nonconformities as management system deficiencies
- how to communicate audit findings with appropriate impact
- how to write user friendly audit reports that are clear, direct and concise
You will need …
- to have some experience of conducting and reporting audits. Ideally you will have successfully completed an auditor or lead auditor training course
We also recommend these related courses to deepen your knowledge of this subject and take your skills up to the next level. Feel free to get in touch with our Client Service Team on 0800 328 6543 if you’d like more advice about which course is right for you or your team.