You need this course if ...
- you want to learn how to conduct internal management system audits and do not want to acquire knowledge of any particular management system standard
You will learn ...
- The responsibilities of an internal auditor
- How to prepare for an audit
- How to construct effective checklists
- How to conduct an audit
- How to audit a process to determine whether it conforms and is effective
- How to produce audit reports
- How to construct nonconformity reports
- How to test the effectiveness of any corrective action taken in response to an audit nonconformity
You will need …
- No previous audit experience or training
We also recommend these related courses to deepen your knowledge of this subject and take your skills up to the next level. Feel free to get in touch with our Client Service Team on 0800 328 6543 if you’d like more advice about which course is right for you or your team.