ISO 50001 Essentials for the Energy Team
Environment and Energy
You need this course if ...
- You are a member of the energy team within an organisation
- You want to learn more about energy management principles and how ISO 50001 can be used to improve energy performance.
You will learn ...
- The key energy management principles covering the following areas:
- the principles of fuel combustion, heat transfer and energy flow
- the relevant sources of energy regulation, guidelines and standards
- the typical methods and technologies for increasing efficiency
- energy measurement units, sources, costs, tariffs and scheduling
- energy use data analysis methods
- energy performance indicators, monitoring and performance measurement
- the impact of organisational processes and equipment on energy efficiency
- The purpose of the energy team
- ISO 50001 requirements and how to apply them to the management of energy use and consumption.
- How to develop energy baselines, including the use of variables to normalise data.
- To identify ways to improve energy performance and how to manage these initiatives using an EnMS.
You will need …
- No, or limited previous knowledge or experience of ISO 50001, energy management systems and energy management principles.
|27 - 28 Nov 2017||London||
|05 - 06 Jun 2018||LRQA Birmingham - LRQA Birmingham - Birmingham West Midlands||
We also recommend these related courses to deepen your knowledge of this subject and take your skills up to the next level. Feel free to get in touch with our Client Service Team on 0800 328 6543 if you’d like more advice about which course is right for you or your team.