New Environmental Systems Manager
Environment and Energy
You need this course if ...
- you want to develop the necessary skills to fulfil your role more effectively
- you want to implement and improve your environmental management system to support your business
- you are new to the role of Environmental Systems Manager.
You will learn ...
- how to fulfil the role of an Environmental Systems Manager and manage your systems effectively
- the requirements of ISO 14001 and how they relate to each other to form a robust system
- the need for documenting systems, processes and typical methods
- to develop environmental policies and objectives that support your business
- to plan and manage your internal environmental auditing activities
- how to eliminate the causes of problems through effective corrective action
- to develop an appropriate management review process and implement processes for continual improvement
- what to expect from 3rd party assessment.
You will need …
- no previous experience or training in ISO 14001
Your future development
- Internal EMS Auditor.
- EMS Auditor/Lead Auditor.
- See our Business Improvement courses.
|18 - 20 Sep 2017||West One - West One - London||
|06 - 08 Nov 2017||Cranage Hall - Cranage Hall - Holmes Chapel Cheshire||
|22 - 24 Jan 2018||Prospero House - Prospero House - LONDON||
|12 - 14 Mar 2018||LRQA Birmingham - LRQA Birmingham - Birmingham West Midlands||
|21 - 23 May 2018||Cranage Hall - Cranage Hall - Holmes Chapel Cheshire||
We also recommend these related courses to deepen your knowledge of this subject and take your skills up to the next level. Feel free to get in touch with our Client Service Team on 0800 328 6543 if you’d like more advice about which course is right for you or your team.