FSSC 22000 Appreciation And Interpretation For Food Packaging Manufacturers
You need this course if ...
- You are seeking to gain an appreciation of the FSSC 22000 scheme and the associated management system requirements.
You will learn ...
- Key features of the Food Safety System Certification (FSSC) 22000 Scheme.
- Benefits of FSSC 22000 certification.
- Structure and principal requirements in ISO 22000.
- Purpose of PAS 223 (Prerequisite programmes and design requirements for food safety in the manufacture and provision of food packaging), its content and how it interrelates with ISO 22000.
You will need …
- Experience of working in the food packaging manufacturing sector.
- Knowledge of HACCP principles.
To complement the ongoing transitions to ISO 9001 and ISO 14001, LRQA has added two new Institute of Risk Management (IRM) accredited business risk training courses to its portfolio. The Enterprise Risk Management course provides an enterprise-wide approach to managing organisational risk using an integrated approach, whereas the Business Risk and Resilience course caters for organisational risk management, business continuity and resilience. These highly interactive 2 day courses focus on the wider organisational context, and encompass ISO 31000 risk management principles.
|17 Jan 2018||LRQA Birmingham - LRQA Birmingham - Birmingham West Midlands||
We also recommend these related courses to deepen your knowledge of this subject and take your skills up to the next level. Feel free to get in touch with our Client Service Team on 0800 328 6543 if you’d like more advice about which course is right for you or your team.