HACCP Principles, Interpretation and Application
You need this course if ...
- you work in the food industry and have no knowledge of HACCP principles
- you want to design and implement a robust HACCP system based on Codex Alimentarius and management system principles
You will learn ...
- about HACCP principles based on Codex Alimentarius requirements
- the potential benefits and common pitfalls of developing, implementing and maintaining a HACCP system
- how to align a HACCP system with a management system based on ISO 22000 and ISO 9001
- how to carry out effective food safety risk assessment and control measure categorisation
You will need …
- experience of working in the food supply chain before attending this course
|18 Jan 2018||LRQA Birmingham - LRQA Birmingham - Birmingham West Midlands||
We also recommend these related courses to deepen your knowledge of this subject and take your skills up to the next level. Feel free to get in touch with our Client Service Team on 0800 328 6543 if you’d like more advice about which course is right for you or your team.