ISO 22000 Appreciation And Interpretation
You need this course if ...
- you are from any organisation in the food supply chain, i.e. from “farm to fork” and want an understanding of ISO 22000, its content and application
You will learn ...
- the background and principles of food safety management systems (FSMS)
- how to identify the key attributes of an effective FSMS
- to describe, analyse and interpret the fundamental requirements of ISO 22000
- to carry out a “gap analysis” on your own FSMS, using ISO 22000 as the benchmark
You will need …
- prior experience of working in the food supply chain and knowledge of HACCP
To complement the ongoing transitions to ISO 9001 and ISO 14001, LRQA has added two new Institute of Risk Management (IRM) accredited business risk training courses to its portfolio. The Enterprise Risk Management course provides an enterprise-wide approach to managing organisational risk using an integrated approach, whereas the Business Risk and Resilience course caters for organisational risk management, business continuity and resilience. These highly interactive 2 day courses focus on the wider organisational context, and encompass ISO 31000 risk management principles.
We also recommend these related courses to deepen your knowledge of this subject and take your skills up to the next level. Feel free to get in touch with our Client Service Team on 0800 328 6543 if you’d like more advice about which course is right for you or your team.