ISO 27001 Auditor/lead Auditor Conversion
Health and Safety
You need this course if ...
- you may wish to build on your existing auditing experience especially in auditing information security management systems and its related processes and procedures
- you may also want to audit your existing ISMS processes for effectiveness and improvement
- or if you are a management system consultant providing advice on ISO/IEC 27001:2013 and require formal training and recognition through IRCA
- or in general a security or quality professional who wishes to add ISO/IEC 27001:2013 to their skills set
You will learn ...
- the importance of information security for the organisation and its customers
- how to review the typical documentation an organisation would prepare to meet the requirements of ISO/IEC 27001:2013
- and how to produce a practical value added documentation audit report
- how to audit selected security controls
- how to plan, conduct and conclude a practical audit of security related organisation
- to report findings accurately and factually in terms that are valued by management
- to evaluate corrective actions effectively to eliminate causes of problems
You will need …
- to have good knowledge of ISO 27001, and possess knowledge of information security management principles and concepts including the need for information security, the assignment of responsibility for information security, management commitment and the interests of stakeholders
- to have a understanding of the principles supporting information security management system and of ISO/IEC 27001:2013
- to have successfully completed an IRCA or equivalent certified Auditor/Lead Auditor course in another discipline.
- to complete approximately 2 hours of pre course work prior to attending the course
The Course delivered reflects the new ISO 27001 standard.
|23 - 25 Oct 2017||Prospero House - Prospero House - LONDON||
|15 - 17 Jan 2018||Cranage Hall - Cranage Hall - Holmes Chapel Cheshire||
|16 - 18 Apr 2018||LRQA Birmingham - LRQA Birmingham - Birmingham West Midlands||
We also recommend these related courses to deepen your knowledge of this subject and take your skills up to the next level. Feel free to get in touch with our Client Service Team on 0800 328 6543 if you’d like more advice about which course is right for you or your team.