EMS and Health and Safety Internal Auditing
Integrated / Combined
You need this course if ...
- you are required to undertake combined internal EMS and OH&S audits
- you want to combine internal EMS and OH&S audits
You will learn ...
- the internal audit requirements of an EMS and an OH&S management system
- how to plan your audits by developing effective checklists
- how to verify that current practice in your organisation conforms with your own defined requirements
- to gather objective evidence through observation, interviewing and sampling of documentation
- how to report findings accurately
- that auditing for conformity can improve the stability and robustness of management systems
- what corrective action is and who is responsible for taking action
- how to follow up and verify the effectiveness of corrective action taken
You will need …
- a basic understanding of environment and health and safety issues before attending this course
- ideally to have conducted internal audits in any of the following disciplines: quality management, occupational health and safety and/or environment
Your future development
- EMS Auditor/Lead Auditor
- OH&S Management Systems Auditor/Lead Auditor
- Tutored Audits (coached live audit at your company)
- See our Business Improvement courses
Note: this course reflects the publication of ISO 14001:2015
We also recommend these related courses to deepen your knowledge of this subject and take your skills up to the next level. Feel free to get in touch with our Client Service Team on 0800 328 6543 if you’d like more advice about which course is right for you or your team.