Integrated Management Systems Auditor
Integrated / Combined
You need this course if ...
- You want to carry out multidiscipline internal audits of your management system, which conforms to ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and/or OHSAS 18001
You will learn ...
- Describe the common management system requirements defined in ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001
- Identify those requirements in ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 which are unique
- Plan, conduct and report multidiscipline internal audits of your management system
You will need …
- Attended an LRQA ISO 9001 Appreciation and Interpretation course
- Attended an LRQA Internal Auditor course in at least one of the following management system disciplines: Quality, Environment or Occupational Health and Safety.
- At least 25 hours of recent internal auditing experience
We also recommend these related courses to deepen your knowledge of this subject and take your skills up to the next level. Feel free to get in touch with our Client Service Team on 0800 328 6543 if you’d like more advice about which course is right for you or your team.