ISO 13485 Management Briefing
You need this course if ...
- you are considering ISO 13485 certification
- you want to raise awareness and understanding of ISO 13485 and how it links to effective business control and performance
- you will be entering worldwide markets and will need a quality system that meets global regulations
- you want to prevent potential system failures that cost time and money
You will learn ...
- about the purpose of a QMS based on ISO 13485
- the differences between procedure and process
- how process effectiveness links to business performance
- about responsibilities imposed on the management team by ISO 13485
- why the management review process and objectives are so important
- the business benefits to be gained from effectively deployed QMS
- the relationship between ISO 13485 and global regulations
You will need …
- no previous experience in quality management systems or ISO 13485
We also recommend these related courses to deepen your knowledge of this subject and take your skills up to the next level. Feel free to get in touch with our Client Service Team on 0800 328 6543 if you’d like more advice about which course is right for you or your team.