Introduction to IATF 16949:2016
You need this course if ...
- you need a thorough understanding of the requirements of ISO/TS 16949 and how it impacts your organisation
- you are planning for certification to ISO/TS 16949
You will learn ...
- the background to the development of ISO/TS 16949 and other automotive quality standards
- the purpose, intent and key goals of ISO/TS 16949 throughout the automotive supply chain
- to interpret ISO/TS 16949 requirements and how they apply in your organisation
- how customer specific requirements link into ISO/TS 16949 and their importance
- the importance of quality planning (APQP and PPAP) in the implementation of ISO/TS 16949
- the effect of the IATF rules on certification bodies and their services
You will need …
- experience of the automotive industry
- this course if you are planning to attend the ISO/TS 16949 Internal Auditor course
|30 Aug 2017||Prospero House - Prospero House - LONDON||
|16 Oct 2017||LRQA Birmingham - LRQA Birmingham - Birmingham West Midlands||
|13 Dec 2017||LRQA Birmingham - LRQA Birmingham - Birmingham West Midlands||
|14 Mar 2018||Cranage Hall - Cranage Hall - Holmes Chapel Cheshire||
|11 Apr 2018||Prospero House - Prospero House - LONDON||
|12 Jun 2018||West One - West One - London||
We also recommend these related courses to deepen your knowledge of this subject and take your skills up to the next level. Feel free to get in touch with our Client Service Team on 0800 328 6543 if you’d like more advice about which course is right for you or your team.