Business Continuity Management System Implementation Using ISO 22301
You need this course if ...
- you are required to perform a role relating to implementing a BCMS
- you are an experienced business continuity practitioner looking for training to assist you in implementing a BCMS in line with ISO 22301
You will learn ...
- to identify and apply the key requirements for a BCMS
- how to establish a programme of work to implement a BCMS
- to plan and prepare to complete the activities of a BCMS including business impact analysis and risk assessment
- how to develop a business continuity strategy and embed BCM in organisational culture
- what is needed to produce a fully documented BCMS and how to prepare for BCMS certification
You will need …
- a fundamental understanding of ISO 22301 or, although not essential, have attended our ISO 22301 Appreciation and Interpretation course
- to be familiar with the critical operational activities that underpin the delivery of services and products provided by your organisation
- to have a basic understanding of management system frame works
|03 - 04 Oct 2017||LRQA Birmingham - LRQA Birmingham - Birmingham West Midlands||
|06 - 07 Mar 2018||London||
We also recommend these related courses to deepen your knowledge of this subject and take your skills up to the next level. Feel free to get in touch with our Client Service Team on 0800 328 6543 if you’d like more advice about which course is right for you or your team.