ISO 22301 Management Briefing
You need this course if ...
- You are concerned with corporate governance, risk management or information security.
- You have responsibilities that include ensuring the on-going availability of your organisation’s products and/or services.
- You are involved in the field of Quality Management and wish to understand how it might develop in the next few years.
- You wish to broaden your understanding of how a Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) can help meet business objectives.
- Your organisation has an obligation (whether legal, contractual or reputational) to increase the robustness of its business processes.
- Your organisation is planning to obtain certification to ISO 22301, either from an initial set-up stage in the absence of an established ISO-based management system, or by integrating it to an existing certified management system (such as ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 27001etc.).
You will learn ...
- The role of ISO 22301 in contributing to organisational and societal security and the business benefits of Business Continuity Management (BCM).
- The key requirements of ISO22301 and how they relate to the key components of an effective Business Continuity Management System (BCMS).
- How they can integrate with an existing Management System.
- The basics of Business Impact Analysis and Risk Assessment principles within an organisational resilience context.
- The purpose and intent of ISO 22301 in contributing to organisational and societal security.
- The benefits of implementing an Business Continuity Management System (BCMS)
- The certification process.
You will need …
- No previous experience or training in ISO 22301
Your future development ...
- This course compliments ‘ISO22301 Appreciation and Interpretation’, a 1 day practical version of this course aimed at those directly involved in a project to help gain ISO 22301 certification for their organisation
This is a half day course.
To complement the ongoing transitions to ISO 9001 and ISO 14001, LRQA has added two new Institute of Risk Management (IRM) accredited business risk training courses to its portfolio. The Enterprise Risk Management course provides an enterprise-wide approach to managing organisational risk using an integrated approach, whereas the Business Risk and Resilience course caters for organisational risk management, business continuity and resilience. These highly interactive 2 day courses focus on the wider organisational context, and encompass ISO 31000 risk management principles.
We also recommend these related courses to deepen your knowledge of this subject and take your skills up to the next level. Feel free to get in touch with our Client Service Team on 0800 328 6543 if you’d like more advice about which course is right for you or your team.