Introduction to ISO 27001:2013 Requirements
You need this course if ...
- you want to know more about Information Security Management Systems (ISMS)
- your organisation needs to conform to ISO/IEC 27001
- you wish to register as an Internal ISMS Auditor through IRCA
You will learn ...
- the benefits and purpose of an ISMS
- the purpose and intent of both standards ISO/IEC 27001 and ISO/IEC 27002
- the process involved in establishing, implementing, operating, monitoring, reviewing and improving an ISMS
- to develop an information security infrastructure
- the requirements needed for certification to ISO/IEC 27001
You will need …
- to be familiar with the types of data held by your organisation and the methods used to store and process this data
The Course delivered reflects the new ISO 27001 standard.
|16 Nov 2017||Wychwood Park - Wychwood Park - Weston Cheshire||
|01 Mar 2018||Prospero House - Prospero House - LONDON||
|09 May 2018||LRQA Birmingham - LRQA Birmingham - Birmingham West Midlands||
We also recommend these related courses to deepen your knowledge of this subject and take your skills up to the next level. Feel free to get in touch with our Client Service Team on 0800 328 6543 if you’d like more advice about which course is right for you or your team.