ISO 27001:2013 Implementation
You need this course if ...
- you need to start to implement an Information Security Management Systems (ISMS)
- your organisation needs to conform to ISO/IEC 27001
- you wish to help an organisation implement an ISMS
You will learn ...
- the background to Information Security
- how to define the scope of an ISMS
- the identification of assets relative to the scope
- how to apply values to the above assets
- how to determine the risk to the assets and their potential impact
- how to identify the appropriate controls
- how to determine and produce applicable policies and procedures
- the identification of awareness training
- the certification process
You will need …
- to have a good understanding of ISO 27001 and ISO 27002 (attending the ISO 27001 Appreciation and Interpretation course or the ISO 27001 Auditor/Lead Auditor course is recommended)
- Delegates will need to bring a laptop with wi-fi capability
The Course delivered reflects the new ISO 27001 standard.
|07 - 09 Aug 2017||LRQA Birmingham - LRQA Birmingham - Birmingham West Midlands||
|02 - 04 Oct 2017||Prospero House - Prospero House - LONDON||
|06 - 08 Nov 2017||Wychwood Park - Wychwood Park - Weston Cheshire||
|08 - 10 Jan 2018||LRQA Birmingham - LRQA Birmingham - Birmingham West Midlands||
|12 - 14 Mar 2018||Prospero House - Prospero House - LONDON||
|14 - 16 May 2018||Cranage Hall - Cranage Hall - Holmes Chapel Cheshire||
We also recommend these related courses to deepen your knowledge of this subject and take your skills up to the next level. Feel free to get in touch with our Client Service Team on 0800 328 6543 if you’d like more advice about which course is right for you or your team.