ISO 27001:2013 Internal Auditor
You need this course if ...
- you need to perform internal audits of your Information Security Management (ISMS)
- you are an experienced Auditor extending your role into information security
- you are an Information Security Practitioner looking for audit training
You will learn ...
- an overview of the structure and content of ISO/IEC 27001
- the contribution internal ISMS audits can make to the effectiveness of your management system
- how to establish an effective internal audit system which conforms with ISO/IEC 27001
- the roles and responsibilities of an internal ISMS auditor
- how to plan your audits by developing effective checklists
- how to verify that current practice in your organisation conforms with defined requirements
- that auditing for conformity can improve the stability and robustness of management systems
- to gather objective evidence through observation, interviewing and sampling of documentation
- to report findings accurately
- what corrective action is and who is responsible for taking action
- how to follow up and verify the effectiveness of corrective action taken
You will need …
- to be familiar with the types of data held by your organisation and the methods used to store and process this data
- a basic understanding of management system frameworks
- ideally to have taken our ISO 27001 Appreciation and Interpretation course
The Course delivered reflects the new ISO 27001 standard.
|10 - 11 Aug 2017||LRQA Birmingham - LRQA Birmingham - Birmingham West Midlands||
|12 - 13 Oct 2017||Prospero House - Prospero House - LONDON||
|09 - 10 Nov 2017||Wychwood Park - Wychwood Park - Weston Cheshire||
|11 - 12 Jan 2018||LRQA Birmingham - LRQA Birmingham - Birmingham West Midlands||
|15 - 16 Mar 2018||West One - West One - London||
|17 - 18 May 2018||Cranage Hall - Cranage Hall - Holmes Chapel Cheshire||
We also recommend these related courses to deepen your knowledge of this subject and take your skills up to the next level. Feel free to get in touch with our Client Service Team on 0800 328 6543 if you’d like more advice about which course is right for you or your team.