ISO 28000 Appreciation and Interpretation
You need this course if ...
- you want to know more about Security Management Systems (SMS)
- your organisation wants to enhance supply chain security
- you are a manager responsible for integrating security activities into your management systems
- you are an individual involved in assessing security risks and threats to the supply chain
You will learn ...
- the background to the development of ISO 28000
- the purpose, intent and broad requirements of ISO 28000
- how the ISO 28000 series of standards relates to other ISO management system standards
- the nature of threats, risks and hazards in supply chains and relate them to your organisation
- how security risks are assessed
- how ISO 28000 might be adopted in your sector and organisation
You will need …
- no previous training
We also recommend these related courses to deepen your knowledge of this subject and take your skills up to the next level. Feel free to get in touch with our Client Service Team on 0800 328 6543 if you’d like more advice about which course is right for you or your team.