Transition Courses & Transition Support Clubs
The Management System standards for ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 are being revised . . . the biggest change within the industry in over a decade. With an expected publication date of around autumn 2015, LRQA Training have developed public and facilitated In-Company training to ensure you a smooth and successful transition journey.
Our training will support and guide your Management System team, Auditors and Top Management on the changes that could affect your organisation and systems. We can provide the right support at the right time, from formalising a transition plan with you and your teams, that will identify exactly what training and support is required.
The objective of the training suite of courses we have developed is to enable you to pick & mix the right public and In-Company training for all your needs.
Transition Support Clubs
ISO 14001:2015 has now been released and ISO 9001:2015 is due to be launched later in September 2015. LRQA Training has launched the ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 Transition Support Clubs, joining is free and over the next three years the club members will receive:
- ongoing up to date relevant information and news on the standard revisions
- advice and analysis to help the customer understand the implications within their organisation
- training and certification support, to provide an in-depth understanding of what the clients organisation needs to address to meet the new and enhanced requirements
- priority booking for Transition Training courses
- webinars to help the client understand Annex SL
To register into the clubs the customer can either call the training team on 0800 328 6543 or log on to
This assessor delivered activity offers you a chance to focus on the weak areas of your transition to the new standards. It's not part of the transition process, so whether you are in the early stages of transitiong or just want a "dry run" before your transition visit, this is an ideal service to give you confidence that you will meet the new requirements.